Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Master piece in my opinion... And Nisha's spanking


Maybe I'll start with good news!

Nisha steped out from her room. Today, she even agreed for little spanking! Duh! She realised that those few swats, which she get from Master was even not enough! Unfortunetly, as fast she steped out as fast she run back into her room and she still stay there.

I'm tired of being lazy..
Maybe I'll rest a bit...
But...! I'm not moaning - there is SOME progress. Maybe it's not the best I can do, but... HELLOU <!>,
you can't have everything at once and Rome wasn't built in a day.

I'm glad to say, that after 10 days off and then two weeks of school, I have... another 10 days off :) Yeah... It's so good to be a student :)

Because after some research I got know that I can't put linked miniature of the picture, because it would be infringement of the law, I'll put LINK.

That picture became my goal to achieve in my photography. I'm afraid I'm gung ho about making pictures :P

And because of that - my post we'll end up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment