Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Delicate materia and the right for changes

What owning something is? What the incontestable right to anything is?
Can I broke something which belongs to me? Throw it away? Change it? - Yes, I can!
Can I do it with impunity? No – never!

Each action is associated with consequences which must be suffered. Because life is not easy, hardly ever the exact consequence is known.
If we undertake to have a slave, then we also decide on huge responsibility (I'm writing rather about DD and about all 24/7 relationships, not about only-bed-relationship). The reality is that all Domin's actions change the slave, form her and teach her because she should fit to Master (and sometimes when he has wider life exprerience he also adapt slave to the word around her). What he teaches her, and in what way he does so depend on concrete couple and what BDSM/DS/MS/DD/etc is for them or what they want it to be. For me the relationship is intimacy, concern for wife/slave and the way I enjoy life with her. But it is also my dominion, authority and responsibility, I probably cannot do more for being sure that all is being leaded onto the right line by me.

However, sometimes I don't have willingness to teach anyone anything; sometimes after tough day I only want to have fun, play with my property, use her; sometimes I expect something from her - and I also have the right to do that. Sometimes I'm doing the thing only for my whim - because I can! Duh, why I shouldn't be able to? After all, for the rest of time I take care of her, I care about her and I'm satisfying her (What is intresting, that even if I use my property, then I also teach her and give her a pleasure ). I don't have to expound anything, maybe it's some mysterious lesson and I will explain it oneday; maybe it is only my whim - I have the right to do things how I want them to be done and I expect full obedience regaddless of understanding my motivation by my slave or not.

I'm not infallible, but I don't know anyone who is;) There are issues I deal with in wrong way - but my submissive also has chance to give her opinion. She can says anything, to show what does she think (if not immediately, then she can share her feelings later, so my knowlegde would be wider next time). But always she should do it in correct way and appropriate form.
She also isn't perfect - she has (as I do) shortcomings and bad days, but then she will be punished for bad behaviour. Why? Because everyone bears the consequences. When I have bad day and I do something wrong I also bear it (e.g. I have to look at sad slave, broken slut; I look at slave who is sick of everything - I suppose also of me; and when I really breake something I will be physicaly or spiritually treating my slave by many weeks or months).

But if we want to know all these stuff, if we want to know consequences, if we want to be able to cope with that - we must learn how to talk (it is begining of everything) - in appropriate form and way,to listen each other. It is our lesson and we must learn it, do our homework - but it is the thing which we will be learning whole life.

If this is the way how it works in our relation, so what the fault is? In D/s Dominant can demands anything and Submissive should do everything what she's able to do (cause it is her role) to be equal to it and if she has a problem then she can tell Master, asks him or even begg him. Submissive put themselfe in this role, this is the reason which make her feel fulfitmented and also make her feel good about accomplished responsibility. Master can teach her and play with her in that way. But all opinions in our life are subiectively - slave (as well based on reaction of his Master) judges how good she fulfit her duty. Master also judges it by knowing his slave and there are situations when despite the fact how many efforts she made he can punish her - because goal wasn't achieved, because her efforts weren't enough (in his opinion), because he expected his property to do much more or once again he wanted to teach her something. And again - he has the right to do that and he can explain his slut the issue, but he doesn't have to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment