Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Punishment for missed points of slave's to-do-lists.

As you can see, Master joined me on blogging which I'm soo happy about. And I love how his posts will look like!

- Bring me the paddle and whip.
- But... I don't want to now...
- I know. But bring it. You know what you have to be punished for?
- Yes... I know... For everything...

I didn't want to make him angry with me either, so I brought it...

- Stand up, grasp your ankles.

I wasn't even naked. He just lowered my pants and took the paddle. First few swats was... Rather bearable. Not to hard. Hurt, but no too much. But... Then they got stronger. And harder. And I wasn't able to keep my balance... When he sat next to me I breathed a sigh of relief.


- Ok... So warm up is over.

WHAT?! WARM UP??? - of course I didn't say that. How could I show that what he's doing hurt. No way!


- Lean your hands on the bed. So... You was late for going to bed like an hour yesterday, but half of it was my fault... And you was late with your project... Have you put it on your to-do-lists regularly?
- Yes I did...
- And you was postponing it until you had one-day delay?
- Yes...
- So... It's something about 15 swats for all, isn't it?

And he started the torture... He was running the paddle over my bottom soo slow and delicate... I couldn't stand  the stress that the swat can come anytime. Each time when the paddle dragged away from my skin I holded my breath. That's the worst part... Waiting...

Waiting was over, when he embraced me and gave some soooo stron and soooo hard and fast swats that I couldn't stop screaming although his request for being quiet. Three more swats and he asked me to lay down on bed sticked out with my hands extended. And... STARTED HIS TORTURE AGAIN! Slow moves and ticking with the paddle and with his fingers drove me crazy... Then he took a whip and gave me rest of what I earned.

- Kneel with hand behind your head. If you want to resign from any point of your list, you have to ask. And if you are late for any task which you can postpone, you won't be able to either postpone anything anymore or I will make you to ask about each putting thing off. You don't have to go sleep on 10:30 if you don't want to, but... You have to ask for permission. You got me?

Nodding.

- Good. Has punishment been very painful?
- Yes...
- You wasn't like doing it, was you?
- No I wasn't...
- Me neighter. That was for today. Maybe we'll come back to it on maintenance day. Remember that, cause you still have whole week in front of you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment