Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PMS time and breaking-confines-day

THE time is coming... THE time, when I will be mean, awful and angry with EVERYTHING. Yesterday morning was a great prelude from what is going to happend next:

- You will be late for work.
- Sweetie, I already left, can't you see?? (I need to add that He was in our living room and was definietly not prepared yet)
- Yeah, I can see.
- Do you have any problem?
- Yes, 'cause you require me to be always on time, and you are not!
- Are you able to understand that I don't have to be on exact time at work? NOT HAVE TO.
- I know...
- So you just shouldn't care about that.
- Oh, really?? OK - if want so...
- Ok, sweetie I'm leaving. But can I advice you something?
- Mhm...
- When you'll pee, be carefull.
- Why??
- Cause the bee which you have in your ass can fly out and sting your nose! ***
- Wrr!

Few hours later on Skype...

- Am I in trouble?
- A little...
- I think I shouldn't be (yeah, yeah, I know - a suicide)
- Oh, really? We'll talk about it when I'll come back home.
- Em... You know, I'll rather go to do some cleaning.

And that's how I am doing recently. Trying to keep the paddle away from a bottom while my mean alter ego doing her best to get me in trouble.

I love when Master takes care about me. He's my guardian and protector. Yesterday he made me to go sleep without completing my to-do-list's tasks. He saw how my eyes were closing and how tired I was. And because of that He made the decision. I suppose that my well-done duties had something in common with that fact, but... I would like to think that it was because I'm sooo good-behaving and obedient and because I'm doing great with my PMS (ok, I'm not - but can't I lie myself a bit?).

Recently, Owner asked me what do I think about having the day, during which we should break some confines. I always wanted to do that, but... When I have to face it... I'm a bit scared. The decision was made, but... It's so scary! Although I (!) told Master that I wanted to cross some lines, I'm not so sure about it anymore.

But - as usual - I suppose it just look so bad and it will be great. He knows me better, right?

*** In my country there is saying that if anybody was really mad and angry, they had had bees in their ass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment