Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Not-submissively


Firstly I would like to boast about my weight. Today I received the new lowest weight during excersing-history! Good for me!

Yesterday to-do-list was created more or less an hour after it should be done. Duh! Some of her points were just ignored. Duh! The list land in the trush :)

Fortunetly the trush-landing  was made by my Master - I'm afraid that in every other case I wouldn't probably stay alive until today :D.

I would really like to describe why I'm so happy that everything is getting normal (because during last three
days it wasn't), but... I don't know what to write. It just was unnormal. Not-submissively.  Not-subordination(ly). Not-BDSM'ly. And at all - not. But it's getting normal...

I think that good spanking never ever hurt anyone. At least as form of discipline. As fast as human's bottom sore for a while, as cleariel thinking become, it's easier to be nice and kind to the rest of society and in general life is easier.

The problem is when you don't have good person to applicate this kind of discipline means. Then we run into the disease entity charming named as LBIN (Laziness+Bee In Nose).

At the end I put genre scene:

(all happend during I was applying ointment to my knee)

Me: Ugh! I didn't shave my knee yesterday!
Master: Ugh!
Me: But you never shave your knee, so it's mean that you are "ugh" all the time??
Master: Babe, go and do 30 sits-ups - please :>

1 comment:

  1. Just think of the sit ups as getting you closer to your fitness goals.

    Congratulations on the weigh in.

    ReplyDelete