Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Leap year.


"Leap year" directed by Michael Rowe'a. Film from 2010. Is it in BDSM atmosphere? I suppose I can say that.

Laura is mentally broken. She has shoddy life, in shoddy city. Even about herself we can say she's shoddy. Movie begins when girl starting to mark reiteration date's on calendar, on the wall. Those marked one showed her the way to the last day of leap year's February. Until then, except having shodding life, at evenings she's going out and coming back each night with different guy. It stops, when to her appartment enters Arturo, who changes something - of course if living from meeting to meeting can be called as change. Only on those moments Laura is able to show at least minimum of interest about what is going on around her. Their relationship is getting to be strucked up. Each time he moves a step further along the border of fear and pain, but by implication he get her more addicted to him.

I won't tell you the end, but... For me it was rather positive, but for my Master all this picture was absolutely negative.

During the conversation with Owner about that film I notices that saying "what is done is done" is absolutely gibberish. Everything which happended in one's life, even the tiniest detail, about which we don't remember at all - is really important and influence one's personality and point of view. Especcialy those experiences, which were hard and important change everything.

But everything CAN be changed again - change reaction. For a long time I haven't been scared and haven't feel fear when Master closes car doors, when He touches me or even spank me in car. Mostly I even don't think about stuff I should think about.

I still know two things. Firstly, as far as I can reduce my reactions, make them more normall, I can't reduce or remove my recollection. The memories are always alive - even if I don't refresh them each day.

Second thing? With Him... Everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment