Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Owner for whole life..

- What would you do, if I was lost? If you didn't know am I still alive, where am I or whatever? Would you look for someone another for my place?

- You mean if you died?

- Yes. Or if you didn't have any news about me.

- I don't know how would I behave at real situation, but... I think that untill I wasn't sure that you're dead, I wouldn't be able to go on...

- And if you WAS sure, would you look for another Master?

- I suppose not. You can have many Masters during your life, but you can have just one Owner...

Just one Owner for all your life...

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that feeling, the sentiment behind it. It's a beautiful thought :)
    Banana

    ReplyDelete