Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Women dominance


Yesterday's evening:

O(wner): Today's to-do-list has been thrown out, but it will better for you, if tommorow you solve it a bit more effective than today. There won't be any "pleaaseee Master!!", is it clear?
M(e): Yeeep...

Today's evening:

O: Wow, it's one p.m. already... I didn't even realise when it passed. <THE look> You did your to-do-list, right?*
M: No, I didn't...
O: Are you kidding me?
M: No...

* <list should be done before midday>

And right now is about 9:40PM. My to-do-list? Em... Planning of preparing that is... In progress. Today's maintenance day has quite similar situation - died. And in this way I created two corpses: my to-do-list and maintenance day. And tommorow, my Master will create another ona corpse - ME!

From good news: we prepared a cake today. And yes - "we" was put there on purpose. I like when we do some stuff together. Especialy if it's something to eat. It's like a new toy. And yes - it's sooo fun.

And because in the kitchen usually I'm in the lead, I'm wondering how is it with dominance among the women. Where their cruealty and ruthlessness comes from. What I run into? Everything which is going on, comes from the nature. From history and biology we know, that the man "since" forever has been stronger and more responsible. The man was hunting, take care about family and decided about... em... When co-existence is going to happend :) And woman? She was quiet, shy, humbly. She was the one who was taking care about hearth and home.

And where in this kind of picture is place for proud lady in latex boots and whip in her hand? There is not... She can't fit obedient-women canon. And that make me think that dominance among women comes rather from somewhere out of nature. And from that fact comes the conclusion that desire connected with sadism and giving pain have to be stronger than need of being obedient, humbly, feeling the weaker one. And because of those stron feelings scruples have to be out. Turned off. There's the secret...

But.. Those are only my thought, and I don't have to be right. Untill now, nobody get me to think in any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Eek good luck! Were you able to get the to do list done?

    ReplyDelete