Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Totally fair punishment


I'm your... And what should I do?

Let's imagine the situation. Just imaginary. We have some rules. I.e let's call it to-do-list. Çause I had some stuff to do, I wasn't able to complete tasks from that list, because you asked me for doing some other stuff - totally excluding one another.

Admittedly you're not mad at me, but... You are going to punish me... As a matter of fact, you're right. I didn't make task done, but... It wasn't my fault. I just wasn't able to do that.

I trust you. I really do. I trust that you're fair and whatever you're doing, you are doing for our good. But... What should I learn from that lesson? How can I cope with that giant feel of injustice??

Wr... I'm so, so, so mad!

Not because of these damn punishment, no! I am, because of our conversation! We can't talk not to piss off each other! I know - PMS stuff and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment