Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend off and morning coffee - Master's post

Life if full of duties (and pleasure), full of needs (and craving) – for not get lost in tangle of ways created by body and mind, we try to prevail over that, control it. I suppose it is the most difficult thing and somebody who had to go to WC so hard or had only craving for favorite food (after 3 months of diet) should agree with me.

Control oneself in that case depend on power of will, character (sometimes also on strong sphincter ;)). When there are many situations like these we need rest and change... But sometimes we have a problem, because it's impossible to run away from our nature. How many times short-tempered person wants take a break and have a cool head without any stresses and nerves (yeees I exactly know what I'm writing about:>).

Just as in BDSM... If only relationship is natural, comes  from characters (both, submissive and dominant) then it is very hard to run away from it and take a break – despite the fact that sometimes  desire for change and rest comes. But the only I need is any twinkle in my slave's eye and it kindle a little flame in me which, like a fire, takes over my whole body – and that is the point where change-and-rest-thing is over. The same with the scowl or THE tone of voice. It causes that she feels weak at her knees and not knowing why, how and when she got on them.

Weekend after hard working week causes increase of desire of chill and relax, put you off  your stride and being dopey (it is caused by chance for being lazy and having intimacy which we are able to enjoy). Then we don't feel like doing anything and don't have even the tiniest intention to fulfil duties and pull ourselfs together. However, mostly the nature wins, only one twinkle in My eye (or in my slave's eye) and all is leaded onto the right line and somehow we can feel relation in air automatically.

And what all these things have in common with morning coffee? Well, only that if you want to make delicious coffee you need to know right proportions which after mixing will tickle the taste-buds in the unique way. To do that I need to learn how it should be brew in appropriate way, so getting know all that stuff is necessary for your coffee to be beverage which have perfect taste and without  which we wouldn't be able to imagine any morning... The same concern BDSM. It is necessary to get know each other, get used to each other, know the way how to create atmosphere suitable for revealing the deepest nature. And another important issue is to set rules, duties and all principles in correct way. The way that won't martyr each other but rather gradually teach, domesticate and achieve the next steps of initiation together. All these things should be beautiful, causing joy and  making feelings and relationship deeper and closer.
Which I wish for all of readers.

P.S. Maybe I'm to introduce myself – so I'm E and part of posts on this blog refer to me ;)
P.S.2. Sorry for my English too, it's still not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment