Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

No-Master's warrant and morning coffeé.

When I woke up I knew it was later than I should have woken up, but... I had had a dream. I was all His in my head. And that dream make me lay still and wait until He'll wake up. With my hands folded over my head, and spread legs. Nothing easier, right?

As always when I have vision of our morning play everything changes so fast that there's nothing left from my idea. And that's what happened today. Firstly, when I was still dreaming, my nose started to itchy. At the beggining I decided to ignore it, but after a minute I couldn't stand it, and I scratched it. From then on, everything should have been just perfect, but... I felt small convulsions of Master. He had to have a bad dream... So I gave up my idea and make Him calm down. I huged him close and after few minutes I woke up...

Morning started from coffeé must be the best morning. I have never drunk coffeé, as it transpired, I wasn't able to make good one. Recently I set myself a goal to learn how to make and now my each day starts from coffeé. Or rather milk with coffeé.

Yesterday we'd got a small talk about maintenace day. It starts from next Saturday. Maybe I imagined it a bit in different way, but I like what He figured out. For us it would be moment, when Master will got straight my attitude. Remind me where my place is and who owns me. I'm afraid that it can be tough but I hope that my attitude to straighting attitude will be fine.

That's kind of weird that I'm quite poor about being slave and organised when Owner is at home. I'm doing definetly better when He comes home after not being in. And my subbmisive feelings are better then. I have no idea why it's working in this way, but... It is and I have to work on that.

Funny is that it's working better too, when He sleeps, lol. His presence have to distract me so much that I can't concentrate on my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment