Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Women's yoke :>


I don't like Saturdays. Sounds weird? Why I don't like Saturdays? I don't like them, because they are full of laziness - at least mine.

And what happens when I'm bored? I have headache, I'm dying of boredom, I'm non stop hungry. And where my pleasure from the weekend? But when they said to put women into the yoke, we were revolting against!

Maybe there is our place :> :P?

No comments:

Post a Comment