Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Words...


We often say that words are not enough, that all what is important are acts, that only them can change antyhing.

Ok, but... In polish language we have many proverbs like "One 'sorry' changing everything" or "words hurt more than wound of knife".

Words... So they are matter or not? What about safe-word? Pretty important word :) What about "love"? What about your name engraved on your collar? What about "I'm proud"? Is it more important than i.e. look of recognition?

We - people - talk all the time. Talk a lot. Many time it's really out of sens and useless, but we're still talking :)

however - words can change everything. Single word can bring peace and relief. Even stupid joke can change atmosphere in room - and in which way it depends on the joke ;)

Ekhm... Did I have anything constructive to say? Nope... Not really. As summing-up I would say that the longer night is, the worse mornign comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment