Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

To-do-list for a slave

Because I triple forgot to do some stuff, which my Master had asked me for, I was asked to prepare daily to-do-list, which I will be accounted for.

I still remember writting report on my days, when we met at the very begging :-) Because He asked me to write only few words about what I had done during the day and I had pretty big problem not to forget about that, we came into point, when I had to wrote 15 000 lettering per one report. I hated that after some time. Furthermore, I couldn't bear with that at all. Not because I wasn't able to do that, but because I was too disorganised. 

I recall that, because my to-do-list are quite the same. But because I went through reports, I can see how many things my Master has taught me since then. I can say that I even LIKE my list now! Maybe I shouldn't, cause it should have been a punishment, but... I really like it. It makes me think about Him all the time and feel more save about stuff I'm to do for Him. 

Punishment... Hmm... I'm not sure if it was the aim of this one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment