Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Totally day-off

Recently I wrote that Master allowed me to have the day-off. Today is my second day-off. So "off" that He let me stay home today! If it isn't enough He told that I HAVE TO do ONLY things I want to do and nothing else. I was so surprised and... so touched. I felt so much that He takes care about me... And not only about my physical condition but also about my mental condition. I love Him so much...

He also took idea from some blogs which He follows. Idea of maintenance day. It didn't take place yet, but... I'm not sure that I should be happy with that. It's rather scares me. I'm barely taking thirty swats and what happend when I earn more? How I would stand it?

No matter how much I love him, He drives me crazy recently. Especially when He shows his dominance. Maybe it is connected in some way with need of day-off... Or kaya has infected me with her irritation. I hope it'll go away soon enough.

Yesterday naked-waiting wasn't so bad I expected it to be. Maybe except that Master slapped my face few times. No matter how much I would like to say that it was unfair, it was... definetly fair. And even not enough. Because I am who I am, I started to cry. I always do when He's slapping my face. It's stronger than me. Escpecially when it's more than two swats or if they are strong. Yesterday there was about five and strong ones. And what I heard?

- I like when you cry, Ni...

If someone heard that, would think that Master is psychopath or so :-) But even in those words was a lot of love and taking care.

- You know why do I like when you cry?

Because I'm not quite good speaker when I cry, I only shaked my head.

- I do, because when you cry you throw all your stress and suspense out. Your mood is better after crying. - then He made small break - do you know why did I slapped you?

I changed my shaking into nodding.

- Not because you didn't put your pills on the list. I did it, because I should punish you for that really hard and I suppose that today you could have a bit problem with taking that, am I right?

Again nodding.

- So that's why I had to do that. For not punishing you in different way.

I've felt my cheek for a while yet, reminding me about what has just happend. When I had prepared dinner I put those damn pills on the list and enjoyed spending time with Owner... So grateful for His care and love... But then...

My iritation came back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment