Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cellulite


Sometimes I'm wondering what makes us - women - to take care about ourselfs? First though - who would said anything else - our own willingness, but... It doesn't work like that :-)

We're doing our best for men. Why women loose more weight when they fall in love and not when they realised that they're fat?

Because we want to be admired by men. Measure of our beauty is if guys looks at us. No matter what any woman would say, she will smile when a guy will hit a street lamp while he was looking at her.

In case of submissive it looks a bit different. It's more compulsory; But who is in front of submissive? Man! (I mean in particular case which I'm involved in)

Why I'm thinking of that? I do, because I noticed cellulite on my limb and I decided to remove it. I ordered some formula/cream and  for that, massager and yoke in which I'll make my husband break papules on my thigh.

The worst is that he's sadist and I already fell this "breaking";/ Eh, what I did for love... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment