Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Results of the punishment


"What have you learnt from today's punishment?"

This kind of questions could be pretty annoying. I'm sure that nobody likes pointing out his mistakes, but it can let yourself realise some stuff. First of all - what that punishment had learnt me. At least that is the reason why we are being punished. The most interesting is that every time when my Master want to reprove me, I learn something different. Rarely happens that I don't learn anything new - even if I'm punished for the same thing for the fifth time. Every time, I got know something new about myself, and about my Master and his attitude to many different things.

So... What have I learnt? The most important lesson I got is that no matter how hard I believe that I'm strong enough to control my body and reactions, I have to admit that He is the person who control that - not me. He knows me the best and knows how much I can endure, how hard pain He inflicts me, and how far from next level of pain I am. Many times I was doing my best to endure all the punishment in the way I suppose He would be proud of. The results were pretty diversified, but I know that the result depended only on what effect my Master wanted to achieve.

And also because of that consideration I even further appreciate what and how much of work my Master put in my education. Education of being perfect slave for him.

Because I appreciate his efforts, I learnt also something else. To listen. REALLY listen (as I read recently on the blog). And when I already heared, I have to set store by what did he say. Is it what I mainly had to learn from that punishment? I don't know. I suppose (I've never asked), that my Owner's aim is to learn me many things at once. I have to admit that He is damn good at that! It's really seldom that I learn only one thing from the punishment.

Yesterday night, I got know that I'm scare about pain. Until lately I was sure that only thing I am scared of is myself. Today, I honestly can say that pain, which make me shiver definetly exist. I was terrible shocked when I saw a big smile on my Master's face when I said that. The smile of satisfaction! "Because the punishment should be a real punishment, not the pleasure"

Reportedly, the punishment in BDSM doesn't exist. And I agree with that. But does our relationship is still the pure BDSM or maybe it have evolved into the DD. Being together all the time generate main basic problem - in what way connect being a marriage and the D/s relation? And that's the place, where punishment have it's own place to be. Way to clear myself after doing something unpropriate? Communication? However I would call it - as far it works correctly.

2 comments:

  1. Communication seems to be the key. Seems like you guys will be able to figure it all out, and you're doing a great job so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right - as you know, this kind of "communikation" can be... hmm... hard? to figure out :P?

      Delete