Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Correction of pancakes-post and explanation.

Because of my To-do-list I had to write this post yesterday, because I had said I will. But... Because it was full of mistakes so I changed it a bit and add some explanation. I hope it won't be boring to read it again ;)

It's not the first time, when I run into saying that having D/s relation take aways fights from relationship. As far as punishment doesn't take looong time to give me the lesson, I'm being spanked and that's all about the issue. We don't have to argue or fight  or blame each other with anything.

But it's not only being encounted from duties. Today's dinner was totally disaster. According to Murphy's law, everything what could go bad, went horrible. I was making pancakes and... Firstly I had minced meat for stuffing, and after that I had cleaned my food processor and put it into the cabinet totally forgotting about pancake's dough. Then I had put my pancake's paddle into dishwasher and I had turned it on so I wasn't able to turn the pancakes, then when I had tried to do something with them (during frying) by fork they had become completly devastaded. I got so angry and dispirited... Seeing my discouragement Master came and helped me with those damn pancaces. He was awsome with that! He didn't use any tool, just throwing them into the air and catch only with pan. So... Yes - he helped me. With saying help, I mean rather do it instead of me.

- You're the master of doing pancake's without pancake's paddle!

- I know <with face of 12 year old boy, who solve the problem of his own>

- And you solved the pancake-issue. And saved our dinner.

- I know <the same as higher>. But that's what I am here for. You're not the only one who is responsible for everything. There are two of us and when you are low, I am to help you.

He's so... carefull about me. Today, like on any other day, I see how much He's doing to me and how many good stuff I got, cause we had been in D/s relationship. And I'm definetly not saying about pancakes :)

I can't stand winter anymore. I mean... I love it, but every piece of my skin is sooo dry that few days ago I looked like some moronic vampire. I bite myself, but in some weir way that I got two drops of blood in opposite sides of lip. I looked like if I bite my own lips, and tried to suck my own blood off. That looked... Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment