Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Monday, March 25, 2013

"Wait for me naked"

Waking up Master is recently my most important and loved duty (important, which I put on myself). The second on my "favourite-duties-list" is waitting for Him, when He's coming back from work. Usualy I do some stuff in the kitchen, and when He comes and I can hear the key in door,  I just take myself into position and wait for Him to went in. But today, Owner asked me to wait for Him in the same way, but naked.

I still don't know what I feel about that. And how I will react when it will happend. I'm weird and there are some stuff which are problem for me - just for me, cause for normall people it's something everyday and common. But I decided to cope with them, and I hope I will achieve it.

After today's blogs review I was shocked to hear that someone can take over one thousand of swats at one time! It's like... Something unbelievable for me! I'm squeezing after only thirty. I ofcourse know that not every spankings are equals, but still... No matter how soft they would be, thousand swats is... Terrifying.

Recently, my Master took some pictures of me. The first one was only to show me how many bruises last spanking has left, but rest was made just to have it - I'm naked on them and holding my ankles and the picture is made from my backside, so I thought I would hate them! But Owner asked me to save them, so I prepared a special folder, and from time to time I'm taking a look on the photos. I always was the enemy numer one of this kind of pictures, but... I have to admitt that I enjoy watching those. Maybe I still don't look in way I'm working on, but... It's so submissive and... humble? I don't know... I just like them.

I have to go, cause if I'll miss another tram today, there will be chance to make another picture of bruises :)

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note. I found your blog from a comment you made in the Under His Hand (Kaya) Blog. I just wanted you to know that your English is very good :-) better than some "native" speakers I know :-( I was never good at language (we can't all be good at everything), I passed High School Spanish only because I'm good at taking tests. I'm not sure why it is, but this quote (I don't know who it is from) sums it all up. "The problem with Americans is that they think everybody is an American." And, if I might add, should speak American.

    - Don W (ymdtes {Gmail} {com})

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, cause that was big step to start blogging in English, so.. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. A thousand does sound like a huge number! I've never really counted mine...

    ReplyDelete