Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Overthinking and deep throat

I hate to overthink stuff... I hate it, and always do it! It's already kind of rule of mine :)

Today I woke up Master, and He was definetly in the mood.

That's quite weird that feeling submissive not goes with being horny for me. It's not even goes with have light of desire for sex. I can feel sooo His, but if He touched me, I would be able to kill somebody. It drives me crazy... AS so many things recently...

Because I follow some blogs, I can see that something not good is in the air. Why? Many of women confess that they are so irritated recently and being submissive became a bit hard to achieve. Maybe it's too long winter or something different with the weather, but it's a fact.

I need have had the day-off. If not today's overthinking I would be so energized. At least for today.

So let's cope with overthinking issue and the title. My master announced me that today will be kind of trainning for me. We would train me as a slave and my skills about deep throat. But my rebel-spirit went out and I confessed that I hate when he announce me something some time before it actually happening. It's like planning sex, which is... the worst for me. And because I said that, we had to discuss it which of course was so hard for me. I suppose I have planning and overthinking as much as I hate discussing planning and my overthinking.

So we did... And I didn't like it. After that I always feel guilty, and the worst slave ever... If it's not enough I feel like I did hurt Him. And make Him feel stupid... No matter how long he would tell me that he really appreciate my opinion, and that He want to make me feel good and happy.

I hope that the thing which make us feel soo in not correct place will disappear soon.

How some stuff can change the way in which we are looking on ourselfs. I put the ring on my thumb, which I didn't wear for ages. And because yesterdays holiday, I straighted my hair. And because those two, today when I take a look into the mirror I felt again as a guitarrist not the housewife, which I felt myseld for so long.

So if you saw me with guittar and doing some weird moves with it, remember - that's because of the ring :P Is it magic or something? Maybe I should look for some slave-ring instead of guittarist-ring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment