Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Humbly lowered eyes...


There are moments in woman's life when she just can't toe the line, in no way. Escpecially, if her other half respect her feelings, the situation i s pretty hard. What the dominance without dominance is for me?

I never thought that I would be able not to savour his dominance. I love it, and never ever I wouldn't tell him that I don't want it anymore. I'm dreaming about him being overbearing. Worse is when into our relation coming physical contact and increased effort. When those two elements comes, in some vague way, mental aspect of our D/s is being dimmed. Yet this mental aspect is the most important for me. Is the thing which turns me on.

Sometimes I'm wondering, where's the border - what can be done and what kind of action bring negative reactions. Of course saying that He "cannot do something" would be far from true. I can't forbid him anything. He's my Master, my Owner; but He rates me highly (something's wrong with that expression :/), and takes efforts not to see only my devotion, but also obtuseness and whims.

The sens of that is in concrete elements. If today I throw coin into the fountain and it something desired and good, but tommorow I'll throw the same coin into the same fountain and it would be breach of law, the third day I wouldn't be able to recognize what to do and what is right - throwing the coin or not.

Unfortunetly, we have to cope with similar problem as coin-issue. How to identify if the action is desired, if two days ago it had been something awful and yesterday was deeply wanted. I hope we will cope with that - I'm sure :) Unless we do there's nothing more than humbly lower my eyes and wait what was prepared for today for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment