Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Desire and DD

No matter how hard I would try to explain that there is no connection between DD and sexual desire, I'm not able to prove that.

Punishment is always what it should be, but there are situations when it's more aceptable or when there doesn't exist any way to take it. In my situation it usualy depend on my desire. The more horny I am the more pleasure I'm taking from the punishment. Of course if Owner didn't took the idea of some educational punishment like daily reports, which I have already mensioned on the blog.

I don't know is there any connection between biological side of body and the way of taking pain, but... The thing I know is that I prefer to want punishment instead of praying for it's end.

Nevertheless, it works only for masochists. For "normall" spanking is a pain, and everything is on it's own place. Then I can tell that the punishment is the punishment.

People says that in D/s there's no punishment. I agree. Usualy it's some help to change point of view.

If I tell my Master that I'll do something and I don't - even if Master doesn't require it from me - I feel like I need to be punished. No punishment? I suppose that not having punishment would be the worst punishment of all...


No comments:

Post a Comment