Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Evening spanking

I'm starting my 10 days holidays and I started it with small evening spanking.

That was some new experience for me. Usual spanking was rather a punishment than something nice. Of course I liked it (almost each), but it always had hurt. This time was different. Master used paddle and His
hand and started soft. Because usualy His aim was to give me pain I was so surprised when I felt that He rather tickled me than spank! After short warm up He speeded up and after a while He got to the point when He used to start. Did warm up change anything? Everything! That was really pleasant...

Recently we're taking some more photos during our playtime and I collect them on my laptop. As I wrote I'm taking look on them... And I like them! Especially I love the way my bottom looks like when it's sooo red.

Master said that if I behave as I am behaving recently, He'll be spanking me (not as kind as He did today) every single day after coming back from work. I suppose that my irritation has just irritated my Owner :)


No comments:

Post a Comment