Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Getting used to being slave

That's amazing how fast I got used to being a full-time slave. Maybe it's too strong said, but I can't stand Him being so vanilla for some longer recently. He doesn't have to be serious, but... not vanilla... Just not!

It's so hard to make me happy :)

At the morning I asked Master to give  me the "day-off". I had wanted to be so sweet and innocent girl for Him. I love being a bit childish, and making him to take care of me more than usual. He'd agreed and had started being vanilla. At the beginning it was even quite funny and it was something new after few days of concrete relations and working on them. But when we'd got home it started getting me more and more annoyed about his being vanilla. I tried to provocate Him a little or turns Him up, but... Only I got was being laughed of cannot being without his dominance more than half a day :)

We've got an idea, recently. To make our D/s relation closer and more tight, we bought some kind of tag to my bracelet. Because both of us are really emotional about being together as marriage so in our everyday life there is many vanilla interludes and to separate time when we are partly kinky and vanilla, we bought kind of symbol to make everything clear at the very moment. When Master attache tag to my bracelet, I know that I have to follow some rules - like not keeping my legs together - which normally are useless and disturbing. It doesn't mean I'm not submissive in our everyday life. I am. But it's mixture - vanilla and D/s. Recently we even saying something about DD, but it's still on overtalking level.

The tag means a lot for me. I know I got it, because Owner decided I can bear with that and it won't stop me from being ready for Him all the time. And the tag is just cute... I love how it looks on my hand and how Master looking on me when I'm having that.

Quite funny is that the tag is a padlock, which also means something for me. Have some message for both of us. At least for me :) Having that makes me closer do Master, make me more submissive and... There're so many feeling I've got about that, that I cannot even realise most of them. But yes - I definetly like it and that has been, more or less, one of the best ideas for last several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment