Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pride? Disappointment? Anger?

I fight with myself all the time - once I win, once loose but always... always is pretty tough. BDSM is a part of your life, where the trust is the most important. How many times, task which your Master gives you is based on selfcontrol or only on attitudes towards Him or the situation. Many times the result is known only for the submissive and Master has to trust that she's honest - no matter how good observator He would be.

And here the temptation comes. Say the truth and be punished in the worst way of all or maybe make your efforts look a bit better than they were at real, which make the punishment more bearable and make Master less angry. There are two ways. You also could do it in this way: with full self-criticism and consciousness of
consequences confess to everything.

In my opinion all depends on relations between Master and the submissive... If it's only about satisfying desires then it's useless to tell the truth if Master at the very moment need something else and He doesn't mind if she's honest or not. But if the relation is really deep and their aim is devotion and attachment then the choose is rather easy and clear.

Still, there is question that the clarity of the choose make the decision easier for submissive. It's natural that all of us trying to save our own skin and make the right decision in this kind of situation involves causing pain to herself. This statement might be too far, but I think it's true.
I definetly understand sumbimissive, who pretty often made the same mistake and confessed with begging for the punishment. They (including me) totally know that every single word brings pain while they think about the consequences. And first of all, the face of Master, who hear what stupid thing made his possession AGAIN. 

Yes... And after the longest prologue of all prologues we're coming to the heart of the matter. The most difficult is to control yourself. Control reactions of our body and organism. Furthermore, the more you're trying to control something the less it works. I'm sure I'm going to learn to control the pleasure my organism's giving to me. At least my Master is Master of my pleasure also... :) I'm learning it, no matter what! Why? Because I don't want to see angry eyes, when I'll confess AGAIN to that... Because... I don't want to be gnawed by guilt when it's happening... Because... I don't want to face the choose and it's consequences... Because... I don't want make him worry or put him off all this relation...

Because He is my Master... Because... I love Him with all my heart and soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment