Hello,
first of all, I would like to say sorry for my English. It's still not the best, but I hope that during writing this blog and my studies I'll be better every day :)I also want to say that it's a blog of me and my life. And because BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it. The blog is translation of blog I have in my own language.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mother's care.


Today, while I was kneeling on the kitchen's floor and my eyes were lowered and I was  waitting for my Master; I was contemplating what would my mather say if she did see me in this kind of situation. I was wondering would she understand what relation is between me and my husband.

Second thought I made while I was waitting, was about erotic life of our potential offspring. Mainly, I was interested in that if I like our daughter to be a slave as her mother. Conclusion? I do, on the condition that she would have appropriate Master. Noone knows better than I do, how dangerous randomly looking for a Dom could be. Checking "does this one is perfect for me, howfar I don't have to continue that, I can leave every single moment" it's not such a good idea. Maybe it's sounds idiotically, but all depends on what age you're starting with this kind of relations, you can get stuck on so many dangers. The worse is that if some tragedy had happend, you wouldn't have anybody to share it with. Because "how could I say anybody how perverted am I?"

To the exclusion of that aspect of submission, I think that gains from slavery are farther more valuable than dangers, which, at all, don't have to happend (which of course doesn't make anyone to skip EVERY SINGLE way to protect yourself).

I've many times wrote here, that I've got a lot from being submissive, how many things I've learnt and how many thing were made easier for my, because I'm His. I think we would feel that we failed about being parents, if our child after ten years of her sexual life would be in point, when her husband would like to "make love"with her, but only under the quilt and with light off. I don't know if exist any woman, who doesn't need real fucking, at least from time to time.

Perhaps wondering how sexual life of our children will look when they'll grow up is a bit sick. And if anybody would call it in that way, I won't argue with him a lot :)  However, analising what good stuff could happend to our children in the future, brings me to think that D/s relationship would be one of those things.

Mainly, I was thinking about woman-submission, because of my persuasion but also if our son would become a Dom, I don't think he would loose anything. Benefits from this kind of relationship for dominant are simply the same than for slave - at least in generally way of thinking. For certain it learn responsibility and after this feature comes whole gamut of features which are helpfull in the life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi -
    "Perhaps wondering how sexual life of our children will look when they grow up is a bit sick". What is even more sick is our children wondering about OUR sex lives ... ewh ;-) Most children - even grown ones can't admit their parents had a sex life.

    - Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Don,
      I still don't have children, but... I'm wondering what they would say if the found for example this blog and realise that it's abour their parents ;-)

      Delete